Laura Armbruster co-founder and President of Kick it University, speaks on a variety of topics focused on internet marketing, writing content and utilizing technology for the small business. Her speaking style combines strong teaching techniques with a sense of humor that keeps the audience interested. Her presentations provide excellent information techniques to implement immediately in any type of business.
Laura speaks to groups of various sizes throughout the Dallas – Fort Worth metroplex. Her recent speaking engagements include various Meet-Up groups as well as the DFW chapter of NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners). She is happy to provide short presentations well-suited for networking events or workshops that provide a deep dive into the topics of Internet Marketing, Technology for Small Business and Choosing Technology Strategically.
Kick It University provides effective online training solutions for entrepreneurs and business owners who are ready to take action. The courses range from Executive Series courses on effectively utilizing and selecting technology to Internet Marketing courses on how to utilize the right tools and tactics to Deep Dive courses on how to create your own website. Instructors are well-versed in their training topics and bring real-world experience to each class.
Is Technology Throwing a Tantrum at your Business?
Do you feel like technology is taking up too much of your time? We all want technology to make our lives easier, but sometimes it takes over, becoming a higher priority than we would like. During her presentation, Laura will help you:
- Secrets you should know about selecting new technology
- How to maintain without strain
- Update for Success, not Setback
Strategy, Schmategy – I just need my marketing to work!
As business owners we are good at strategic thinking. Unfortunately that means we sometimes have trouble getting that strategy into action. During this presentation, Laura will give you tips on creating your marketing action blueprint, including:
- Who hears you? Tips on aligning what you say with what your target market wants to hear.
- Where to stand out. Finding the best channels to market.
- What are the right steps? Do I update my website, start a blog, do an SEO campaign (what is that anyway?), blast out posts on social media?
- When should I begin? Do I wait for my product to be done? Should I start now? Is there a good way to market before my service or product is ready?
- How do I track it all? So many moving parts and so much to do, how do I keep track of what is working?
Who is On Your Online Marketing Team? And are they the right people?
Running a small business means you outsource more than many large organizations. From HR to website design to financial operations, getting the right team in place means success! And picking the wrong team means huge delays and frustration. During this presentation, Laura will give you tips on selecting the right people to help with your online presence. You will come away knowing:
- The difference between… Designers and developers are not the same, not to mention all the other folks who need to play on your website team.
- Making the right selection… Overseas players make the landscape interesting with their ability to be the low price provider. Is that right for you? Maybe. There are some things you need to consider.
- All I need is a website, right? The reality is an online company has needs beyond a website. You should know what those are so you can pick the right people to build your foundation.